Tuesday 25 March 2014

Trip to Kenya


With Jan-Maarten Plomp in Kenya
Early March 2014, I got an opportunity to travel to Kenya. My friend,Mentor and sponsor from the Netherlands whom I had longed to meet was coming around and he arranged our meeting.He came along with a group and I was privileged to be part of the group. Great appreciation to Jan-Maarten Plomp and his family for the Love, care and support towards me. Am also thankful for the entire Dutch group that allowed me to be part of the group for close to a week. What an awesome experience, by the time I parted from the group I had learnt some Dutch. Dank u wel.  It was a wonderful experience in Kenya getting to see Jan-Maarten Plomp and the entire Dutch Group face to face. The moves we had together in Kenya were full of fun and excitement. I will always remember such an experience

No comments:

Post a Comment